Thursday, August 20, 2020

ENLIGHTENMENT BY SELF-INQUIRY–pt210


[The Teaching  of Non-Duality has been adapted from Master Nome, disciple of Sri Ramana Maharshi.  Sections appended below derive from Sri Ramana's Teaching.]

Self-Inquiry should determine the nottruly "I" (in the Absolute sense Atman).  The "I" (in the false sense Ego) itself depends on Delusions of Form in order to appear, for it has no Form of its own.

[Sri Ramana]

"I" exist always Here & Now. Who says it: "the 'I' is not felt" ?  Does the real "I" say it or the false "I" ?  Examine this.  You will find it is the wrong "I".  The wrong "I" is the obstruction.  It has to be removed in order that the true "I" may not be hidden.  The feeling that: "I have not realized" is the obstruction to Realization.

[Annamalai Swami]


By strength of practice, by doing this Self-Inquiry sadhana, the Veil will be removed completely. There will be no further hindrances. You can go to the top of Arunachala, but if you are not alert, if you are not paying attention, you may slip & end up at Isanya Math [a Hindu institution at the base of the Hill].

The above themes & 2500 pages more are freely available as perused or downloaded PDF’s, the sole occupants of a Public Microsoft Skydrive “Public Folder” accessible through  www.jpstiga.com 


short-cut: http://sdrv.ms/YPOgkX or http://tinyurl.com/nnyyr58  link directly to free E-book PDF files



This blog is also available on:

jstiga.wordpress.com/

There is no Creation, no Destruction, no Bondage, no longing to be freed from Bondage, no striving for Liberation, nor anyone who has attained Liberation. Know that this to be Ultimate Truth.
  the “no creation” school of Gaudapada, Shankara, Ramana, Nome  Ajata Vada

 for very succinct summary of the teaching & practice, see:  www.ajatavada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment